Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games

Bryan Cranston and his costar won best actor awards at the

Bryan Cranston and his costar won best actor awards at the Emmys this year. Why wasn't mention made of them on any of the entertainment TV shows after ward?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Martin :

Hello. I can't see any particular reasons other than the increasing portion of scandal and personal life taking the center stage more and more on those TV shows at the expense of less coverage of the art and artist. Also, notice it was the 3rd time in a row he won lead actor for Breaking Bad, when a news is not really unexpected it sometime slip in favor of one that will grab the viewer a little more. I am not a big fan of those entertainment TV shows, i prefer to get news from internet sites where the info is usually less trashy and often more complete.