Tyler
Tyler, Professional Musician
Experience:  B.M, M.M. Skilled in music theory, history and ear training.
21042015

have you ever heard of Paramountsong.com If you have will

have you ever heard of Paramountsong.com ? If you have will you give me your opinion of them.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Tyler replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

It seems a pretty good number of people have had bad experiences with Paramountsong.com (Paramount Group). Some are in regards XXXXX XXXXX "contest" they've won where Paramount is basically just trying to get someone to sign up for a demo package. They say your music will be heard and seen by artists in the Nashville area, but according to most, that is something that rarely, if ever happens. Here are some websites you might wish to check out with more information about them:

http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/005696.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/literary-agencies/paramount-group/paramount-group-nashville-scam-ggg72.htm

While this company appears to be legitimate, some of the things they say might seem to mean more to the people they are marketing to. For example, "various artists" could legally mean anyone who's picked up a guitar before and decided to call themselves an artist. Sorry for the bad news, but I hope this information has helped you. Best wishes!

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Once I have satisfactorily answered your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!

Tyler, Professional Musician
Experience: B.M, M.M. Skilled in music theory, history and ear training.