Tyler
Tyler, Professional Musician
Experience:  B.M, M.M. Skilled in music theory, history and ear training.
21042015

HOW CAN I GET A SPONSOR(S) FOR A BIG EVENT IN DETROIT BY JULY

HOW CAN I GET A SPONSOR(S) FOR A BIG EVENT IN DETROIT BY JULY 2010 IN 2 MONTHS?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Your best bet is to contact the big businesses in the area. Since you live in a big city you'll have a great amount of selections to choose from. If this event is something that will benefit your city or community you shouldn't have too much of a problem. Nationwide corporations will be possible, but slightly more difficult than locally-owned business since most have to get approval to give out sponsorship funds. Believe it or not, a good amount of success can be derived by simply calling these businesses or visiting in person. Most large businesses have line items in their budgets for charitable giving. Just make sure you have a good pitch and are able to show your possible sponsors how your event will benefit the city and/or their business. Be sure to offer them some advertising space as well if possible. Good luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!