Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

FOR CHER ONLY. (a) Connect 4. Whats the Connection -------

FOR CHER ONLY.

(a) Connect 4. What’s the Connection?
-------------------------------------

1) Valley Forge - Heart of Gold - Discovery One - Nostromo.

2) Rod Steiger - Jason Robards - Robert De Niro - F. Murray Abraham.

3) Burton & Eastwood amongst cable cars and mountains - Price, Karloff and Lorre in Hammer sorcery hokum - Gregory Peck as a depression era southern lawyer - Burton, Moore and Harris as ageing mercenaries.

4) Inspector Kemp in Young Frankenstein - Roy Munson in Kingpin -The murderer in The Fugitive - Han in Enter the Dragon. (2 points)

5) Harvey Keitel in Get Shorty - Steve Carell in Knocked Up - Bruce Willis in Ocean’s Twelve - Sean Penn in What Just Happened.

6) Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady - Nathalie Wood in West Side Story - Deborah Kerr in The King and I - Margaret O’Brien in The Secret Garden. (2 points)
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Ok, I just saw the new question after I was working on the others. Here are the answers to those first 6.

There wasn't enough time to get 21-24, but i can still work on them if you want.

I knew some off the top of my head and others, I had to research; there was just not enough time.

I could NOT see your replies while i was working on the answers......
but I did my best. : )

FICTIONAL SPACESHIPS

PLAYED GANGSTERS

ALL BIRD NAMES LAST NAMES OF CHARACTERS

HAD ONLY ONE HAND.

5) Harvey Keitel in Get Shorty - Steve Carell in Knocked Up - Bruce Willis in Ocean's Twelve - Sean Penn in What Just Happened.

NONE OF THESE ACTORS WERE IN THESE MOVIES

6) Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady - Nathalie Wood in West Side Story - Deborah Kerr in The King and I - Margaret O'Brien in The Secret Garden. (2 points)

HAD VOICES DUBBED FOR SINGING--THEY DID NOT SING.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 4/25/2010 at 10:18 PM EST
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your accept; it is greatly appreciated!

I just sent you a reply on the other question.....

Cher