Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

In porn movies I saw some movies about sex in doctors office.

Customer Question

In porn movies I saw some movies about sex in doctor's office. The idea turned me on, and i wanna know if there is really such kind of things, like a doctor's office that is offically sexy.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello,Customer and thanks for using JustAnswer.

No, there is no such thing. In the porn movies, the situations are made up, and nothing officially sexy goes on in doctor's offices in real life. If it would, it would be against the law.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I know that a real doctor can't do so, but maybe there are fake doctor's and nurses, which are just doing business for those purposes.

Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Yes, the fake doctors and nurses are actors/actresses hired to play those characters in the porn movies.

Any office which is doing that kind of business will be shut down by the police, if they are discovered, in the USA, anyway.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

what do you mean? are all the ads about massage with a happy ending against the law?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I will apreciate if u answer my last reply (if the official ads online about erotic massage with happy endings are against the law). I anyways accept your answer for now..

Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your accept.

Ads online about erotic massage are not illegal, however, depending upon the location of massage places that advertise in this way, that would determine if they are illegal or not. There are many places that offer erotic massage and many places that offer 'therapeutic' massage. There, of course, is a big difference. Unless the authorities are made aware of places where erotic massage with happy endings are taking place, they can't close them down. Usually, a therapeutic massage business which posts at least one license of a trained massage therapist, is fine, but I am not a legal authority on these things, just relating what I have read. Again, location and local laws are what would determine if a place is operating within the parameters of the law.

I hope this helped.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THANKS A LOT.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
You're most welcome!

Regards,
Cher (I'm sending this as a 'request for information', just so you are not prompted to click 'accept' an additional time; no reply is necessary)