Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Do you have the titles and years of Kewpie pages published

Customer Question

Do you have the titles and years of Kewpie pages published in Good Housekeeping Magazines from 1915 throug 1919.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question.

I was able to find the following information for you re: the Kewpie stories with their titles and dates, that appeared in Good Housekeeping between 1916 and 1919:

June 1916
The Kewpies and Farmer Brown

July 1916
he Kewpies and Their Fairy Cousin

March 1918
The Kewpies and Their School of Jollity

February 1919
The Kewpies and the Proud Children

March 1919
The Kewpies and Baby Jones

April 1919
The Kewpie That Wanted to Be a Real Baby

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I still need 8-1915, 10-1915, 11-1915 12-1915, Jan, Feb, Apr & May of 1916, Feb, March, Apr, May, July, Aug, Sept of 1917,Jan, Feb, April to Aug, Oct & Nov 1918. Also need Sept to Dec 1919, if you can find any of these it would be most appreciated. Thanks Barb
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Barb, and thanks for your reply.

I'll research this further for you and let you know what I find.

Do you know for sure that these stories were published in every issue of Good Housekeeping from 1915-1919?

Do you know that the magazine was published monthly in every one of those years?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes these magazines were published monthly, Kewpie pages would be in all issues, with the possible exception of the ending months of 1919. Thanks Barb

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.

I've been researching this for you since earlier today and I can't find any other 'Kewpie stories' than the ones I've already listed.

If you need every Good Housekeeping issue carrying a Kewpie story for all of 1915 through 1919, I'll need to leave your question open for other experts to answer. I'm assuming you mean Kewpie 'stories', when you referred to 'Kewpie pages'.

You can also try to contact Good Housekeeping and ask them to do a search of their archives for these 4 years.

I wish you much good luck!

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need only the titles of the Kewpie stories on the dates I E Mailed you, by my count I show there are approximately 29 that I would like identified. Please let other experts try and find these. I contemplated contacting Good Housekeeping, but thought that perhaps you would be able to find these. Thanks Barb
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Barb.

Because I wasn't able to find all the Kewpie stories for you, I 'opted out' of your question, which places it back on the 'open' list allowing all experts to view and answer, should someone have the information for you.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wait and see if anyone can help.
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
You're most welcome, Barb!

I hope you're able to find the information you're seeking!

Regards,
Cher