Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Which comedian opened for Robert Schimmel at the Tempe Improv

Customer Question

Which comedian opened for Robert Schimmel at the Tempe Improv in April 2008
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

I've researched this exhaustively and could not find the name of the comedian who opened for Robert Shimmel at the Tempe Improv in April, 2008; however, I think you could find the most accurate information by contacting the Tempe Improv itself, at(NNN) NNN-NNNNor toll free at(NNN) NNN-NNNN and ask them to search their records. Here is their website:
http://www.symfonee.com/Improv/tempe/home/Index.aspx

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I looked and looked and looked myself. And the only thing I could find was to call them myself as well. Thank you for looking, but do you think $14 is a little much when I didnt' get my answer?
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I agree completely, and didn't know you already had the information re: their phone numbers, so I thought that would be helpful. I will 'opt out' of your question, leaving it open for other experts at this time.

I hope someone is able to find the information for you and I am anxious to know it, myself!

Best wishes,
Cher