Tyler, Professional Musician
Experience:  B.M, M.M. Skilled in music theory, history and ear training.

Can you find sheet music for Tracys Theme from Philadelphis

Can you find sheet music for Tracy's Theme from Philadelphia story?

Thanks for your question! This piece is long out of print. I did find two places that have it, both in Australia for some reason. Here they are:

This place has an archive of the music and can make a copy of it at your request.

And this place has a copy of the original music for sale.

Let me know if you need any additional help. If this answer was helpful, please press accept! Thanks and best wishes!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did not inlcude the writer of Tracy's Theme from Philadelphia Story whose name isXXXXX Sorry, but I need that sheet music. Thanks a million.
Hi, the composer of the piece is actually Robert Ascher, but it was recorded by Spencer Ross. Mr. Ross is just the musician who recorded Mr. Ascher's piece. The second link I gave you also has that same information--I do think we are talking about the same piece. Let me know if you have any other questions!

I do have to include this follow-up as an "answer" but you do not have to click accept, even though you will be prompted for it, as it will charge you for it again.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Just wanted thank you again for the information. My sister was thrilled and ordered the sheet music right away. Thanks so much for helping another person so happy!

God bless you for your talent and sharing with others.

I am sure we will be in touch again as I am such a music nut that I am always looking for answers about certain songs. Take care.

Have a good night!

My pleasure! Glad I could be helpful! If you ever need anything else, just begin your question with "For B. Taylor" and other experts will know it is for me. Thanks again!