Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Where Can I get a DVD or VHS of the Western Movie War Drums

Customer Question

Where Can I get a DVD or VHS of the Western Movie War Drums? I See parts of it on the Western Channel on occasion
Submitted: 6 years ago via Answerly.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi,Customer

I'm sorry, after researching, War Drums does not seem to be available on either VHS or DVD. If you search your TV listings for the Western Channel, perhaps next time it's on, you can record it.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I had researched it up to that point on my on. I would have tought that the entertainment experts could have come up with a response a little more detailed than. The fact that it is shown on a very rare occasion on Stars Network, it does exists. I will go outside of the box and contact Stars to get a copy.