Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Who is the actress that does the TV commercials for Armstrong

Customer Question

Who is the actress that does the TV commercials for Armstrong Flooring / National Floors Direct in the Baltimore area???
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  socrateaser replied 4 years ago.

Contact:

Michele Zelman
Public Relations Consultant for Armstrong Flooring Products
Cherry Leaf Communications
Brooklyn, New York
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />E-mail: mjzelman@armstrong.com

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I have communicated (email) with Michele Zelman and she stated that she had checked with an advertising firm and they DID NOT know the answer.
She suggested that I try other sources.
Therefore, I can't accept this answer for any amount of $$$$$.
Respectively, Customer
I have communicated (email) with Michele Zelman and she stated that she had checked with an advertising firm and they DID NOT know the answer.
She suggested that I try other sources.
Respectively, Customer
Expert:  NewYorkLaw1971 replied 4 years ago.
HI and thanks for using Just Answer
Can you describe the commercial you are referring to so I can ensure that you get the correct information.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In the ads (for Armstrong Flooring/National Floors Direct), which are many, has a smart looking lady promoting the "Hardwood Floors made by Armstrong" and National Floors Direct usually has an offer, i.e. "two rooms get the 3rd room free", etc. She is a brunette and looks about 5ft. 6" and maybe weighs 120 lbs. The ads are extremely professional and the lady has a low distinguished voice. My wife and I have a bet (for a Starbucks Coffee) I say she is Julie Rowen (Modern Family) and my wife disagrees! Please settle this fun "Answer Chase!"
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There are about 3 or 4 different commercials. The girl/lady is a brunette with her hair down paast her shoulders. She has cute dimples sround her mouth. She talks about Armstrong Hardwood Flooring and then she offers different promotions from "National Floors Direct". I believe one of the commercials is a room of Premium Hardwood for

$999. with special financing terms.

I sure hope this is enough.

Customer/p>
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
HiCustomer

I can tell you definitely, that this is not Julie Bowen from Modern Family, because the only tv commercials she has done were for officeteam.com in January 2001 and for Neutrogena, in 2002. She also did some print ads for Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup in 2001.

I don't see an actress speaking in these Armstrong commercials, but is this the same voice of the actress you see in the commercial you mention: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ATsc0RBPc

I'm still researching this question for you, to find out the actress who does the commercial for Armstrong Flooring.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 2/16/2010 at 8:38 PM EST
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,

It's possible that the actress in this commercial is Julie Bowen's cousin, Myra Finkelstein, that's why she reminded you of her! However, it also may be actress/model Laura Stone, who also does a Yaz commercial. Is this what the actress looks like? This is Laura Stone:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2093258496/nm0832000

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 2/17/2010 at 3:14 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: It sort of looks like her but I can't find any credits (or assocciation) with Armstrong Flooring / Nation Floors Direct. I have checked other actresses that does commercials and you normally see where they credit the actress or actor with the commercial!!!
The only way I will accept an answer is when you find the right girl I would like a confimation from the actress or model tieing them with Armstrong/Nationl Floors Direct..
It sort of looks like her but I can't find any credits (or assocciation) with Armstrong Flooring / Nation Floors Direct. I have checked other actresses that does commercials and you normally see where they credit the actress or actor with the commercial!!!
The only way I will accept an answer is when you find the right girl I would like a confimation from the actress or model tieing them with Armstrong/Nationl Floors Direct.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The person we're trying to find is in a commercial for National Floors Direct promoting Armstrong Flooring usually through a "Special Price" or "Free Flooring" etc. This TV Commercial is shown in the Maryland area.