Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Entertainer
Experience:  I was a magazine editor.

I am an Entertainment Business student at the Full Sail University.

Customer Question

I am an Entertainment Business student at the Full Sail University. I am currently taking a class in Advanced Entertainment Law. This is a Masters program, and our ongoing capstone project is developing a business that we will be able to initiate after graduation. My developing business is a party/social networking/event company for women.

The reason I am contacting you today is that I have a pending project to interview a lawyer about his/her background and aspects of their work. The idea here is also to develop a relationship with a legal counsel that I will be able to utilize for my business. I will also be looking for some basic insight into my business industry.

Is it possible to secure someone through your online service to assist me with my interview?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 6 years ago.

I am an attorney and I can help you with your project. Just accept this answer and any I will make sure to answer any future postings. Please be sure to pick me as the expert in the future as well and we can go from there.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Great! I am in the process of putting together some questions I need to ask you in order to complete my paper.