Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Experience:  20 years experience in performing, studio sessions, producing, composing, entertainment management.
22399724

If Keanu Reeves doesnt often read his fan mail, what would

If Keanu Reeves doesn't often read his fan mail, what would be the most effective way to write (or - for example, a gift to send)to be one that DOES get to him?

And, which person is the best to contact? Agent, Publicist, his own Production Company? I know Erwin Stoff has been involved as Keanu's manager for a long, long time, but I really don't know who is the most likely to actually pass on a letter etc. As you can imagine, it is very frustrating! And while I totally understand that these poeple are people too, and need and prize the little privacy they can get, they are also very much public figures and can't really be too upset if their careers also happen to create admiration among many, many people!!

So basically - any ideas or help would be very much appreciated. It is also hard not living in the same country - LOL!

Thank you!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Hugh replied 4 years ago.
Erwin is the closest to him. You can send the letter to this address:

Keanu Reeves
3 Arts Entertainment XXXXX
7th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA.

I verified the above address with Stoff's itemized receipts, Schedule A contributions to the last US presidential election. Another address is this:XXXXX Los Angeles, CA. 90024. Not sure what that last address is, but he used it as well for his campaign contributions. Could be his residence, but that is not verified at all.

In my opinion, this is your best way to go - as Stoff manages Keanu's business.

Watch the gifts. Packages that are too big, will often be sidelined. Additionally, you may have to send more than one letter. It really takes patience, unless you truly know someone on the inside. Don't give up hope.

Lastly, you are correct. These are people too, however because of their fame, well-known actors are continually bombarded with all sorts of requests, invitations, gifts, you name it. It really is crazy. That's the entertainment business.

Thanks for your question.
-Hugh

Edited by Hugh on 10/28/2009 at 2:25 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Hugh.

Thank you for your answer - I appreciate the info. I have one more thing I forgot to ask in my initial question.....is it best to just keep trying to write - e.g. via Erwin Stoff, or is there any benefit in trying to call and seeing if at some point it is possible to speak to Mr Stoff via phone? (I realise even this may be a dead end or take persistance and no-one wants to get themselves an "obsessive" or "weird-fan" reputation - LOL!)

Just wondering on this one.

Thank you again,

Customer/p>
Expert:  Hugh replied 4 years ago.
I'm not saying not to, but you probably won't get through to him. Guys like him are surrounded by "gatekeepers." Unless you are a name he recognizes, you probably won't get to him. That's always been my experience. Not trying to discourage, just a reality.

Thanks!
Hugh
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR HUGH

So Hugh, since you have a rather impressive profile, albeit more in the musician stream, for the right renumeration, could you, or someone you know, assist me to getting a question - just a question - to Keanu without waiting a year, plowing through gatekeepers and banging my head on brick walls.

Especially if I was able to have a 3rd party (e.g. lawyer, National Police Check etc) verify I am not a mut-case, fanatical "fan", stalker, any sort of 'threat' ....nor have any other ulterior motives except the asking of my question (and I would expect) at least a response to that?

Kind regards,

Customer/p>
Expert:  Hugh replied 4 years ago.
I understand you are a fan and I can appreciate that. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of access to Keanu. I'm more on the music side. I wish you the best of luck - I sincerely do.

Thanks!
Hugh Hession
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Experience: 20 years experience in performing, studio sessions, producing, composing, entertainment management.