Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I could not hook on to wgt.com to play golf on-line before.

Customer Question

I could not hook on to wgt.com to play golf on-line before. Magic G SUPPOSEDLY fixed it, but I can not hook up again. He is not "MAGIC", he is very weak, because he will not get back to me. They are saying I paid him. So then I had to pay again. Can some one PLEAE help me. GREGORY BARDAKOS
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Hugh replied 6 years ago.
When you say "could not hook on," what does this mean? What happens? I need more information to help. Is it when you try to sign up? Is it when you try to play? Tell me what is happening that causes you not to get on to the site. I just signed on, and everything seemed to be working fine. Again, more info.

Thanks.
Hugh

Edited by Hugh on 10/16/2009 at 1:42 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Just tell ALL of your Bosses I got it figured out. Since that is the cae, I think I have a $30.00 credit to my credit card applied. I will wait for your quick return.

GREGORY BARDAKOS