Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Im trying to find a Tv Episode of a scene where a guy and

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a Tv Episode of a scene where a guy and girl are in bed making love and all you see is their feet at the bottom of the bed. I know that it's from Greek Tv Series but have no idea what episode. Here is a picture of the scene. If you can find it or know of it, it would be appreciated.
http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=94505_thumbs20080928122852_122_512lo.jpg#
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.

Do you know the name of the Greek TV series, and the year the episode you're looking for, aired? Is it only shown in Greece?

Just curious, how did you find the scene (link), if you don't know what episode it is from?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I found the scene because someone posted a link on a forum but nothing else. I don't know the year or the title of the series. I do not think it is only show in Greece, I think it is or was a TV show shown here. I was thinking it might have the "Greek" series on ABC family but I don't think so now. I just thought that maybe if someone saw the scene, it might jog their memory.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

I thought you meant it was from a 'Greek tv series', not the show 'Greek'! : ) Do you know if the series is a comedy or drama, or you know nothing about it at all? Did you see the show before you saw the link to the scene online?

Now that you have clarified that, I will be able to research this for you. Just to make sure, when you say 'here', you're in the U.S., right?

Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I think it is a Greek Tv series that did air in the U.S. at some point which is where I'm at of course. I think it's a comedy but maybe like a comedy drama? There actually was a link to a video of the scene at Rapidshare but it dose not work anymore. I've never seen or watch this show before. Sorry I'm not giving you much information and I know it's a long shot of finding out what it is, but I though I would at least try.

Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, unfortunately, there really isn't enough information to go on, so I'm going to 'opt out' and leave your question for other experts who may be able to help.

If I come across anything in the future, that matches your description, I'll be sure to let you know.

I hope you'll be able to find the show you're looking for.

Cher