Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

In the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol starring Alistrair

In the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol starring Alistrair Sim, there is a lively tune played at Fezziwig's Party once Scoorge has realized his past behaviors. His relatives are present, and Scoorge is happy, smiling,kind annd humble. There is a polka tune played on the piano, and everyone dances, including old Scoorge. I play the guitar, and I would like to know the name of that tune so that I could get the sheet music for it.

Thanks. Tim C.
Hi Tim,

This song, "Sir Roger de Coverley", is listed as being played at Fezziwig's Christmas party, in the 1951 Movie 'Scrooge' with Alastair Sim.

You can find the sheet music for this song here: http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/02804/details.html (among other places), with guitar chords.

I hope this helped, and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 10/9/2009 at 3:20 AM EST