Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

where can I buy the pilot episode (or any episode for that

Customer Question

where can I buy the pilot episode (or any episode for that matter) for the tv show, Glee?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

The first DVD's of the serie are not released yet. Amazon.com have a pre-order page but no dates:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002AMVEF6/ref=asc_df_B002AMVEF6916355?tag=stylefeeder-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B002AMVEF6&linkCode=asn

As for the pilot, this one is out but Walmart signed an exclusivity deal on that one:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12439674

Note that this is a director cut, so it might be a bit different than the original one.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Oops!! I am asking about where to buy the scripts for the pilot or any other episodes of glee. Any ideas for that?
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
You would need to contact XXXXX XXXXX Productions or 20th Century Fox Television for that:

Fox Television Studios

P.O. Box 900, Beverly Hills,

CANNN-NN-NNNNbr />
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Where can I buy the pilot script (or any episode for that matter) for the tv show, Glee? Please do not suggest to contact the production company or studio as this will likely be fruitless. I am looking for a store in LA or an online resource that sells a script from this series in particular. Thank you for any help you can give me.