Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Experience:  20 years experience in performing, studio sessions, producing, composing, entertainment management.
22399724

Where does Garth Brooks and Trisha live, is it in Claremore

Customer Question

Where does Garth Brooks and Trisha live, is it in Claremore or Owasso? Do you have an home address?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Hugh replied 6 years ago.
Owasso, Oklahoma, but that is not their only home. I believe they also have places in Nashville and Yukon TN. Don't have their home address. I've attended parties at his old manager's house in Franklin, TN, but they are always hush, hush about that stuff.

My wife is from Monticello (GA) where Trisha is from, so she saw her alot, through the years. We saw both Trisha and Garth outside Ingle's grocery store in Monticello about three years ago, on Thanksgiving. It was strange...being how successful they are to see them there, but that is her hometown.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

If you do not have his home address or cannot find it in Claremore OK then please credit back my account or I will turn you in to the better business bureau and rant and rave on how terrible your site is

Expert:  Hugh replied 6 years ago.
Hello-
You do not have to accept the answer I gave you, if you feel it doesn't suit you. That would be up to you. In regards XXXXX XXXXX deposit that you made - that is between you and justanswer.com. I am merely an expert advisor in the area of entertainment. Please refer to justanswer.com's customer service regarding your deposit.

Thanks.