danny541, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Am a old movie buff ..

At the public funeral of Michael Jackson in L.A. there was

Customer Question

At the public funeral of XXXXX XXXXX in L.A. there was a great photo of him on the large vedio screen at the very end of the service. He was waring bright red and it was the very last imagine at the end of the service. Where can I oreder a copy of this photo/image? I would like to contact who produced the funeral to ask them, but I do not know where to look to make a contact. Or perhaps someone else with the family of Michael can answer.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

I found two photo's!

Are either of these it?

Please click the green accept button, if one of them is the picture you are searching for!

And,"POSITIVE FEEDBACK" only takes a moment,and is "GREATLY APPRECIATED" by myself!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
None of the pictures sent where the one that I was searching for. If you can locate a recorded copy of the funeral at the "Staples Center" in LA, you can view the event and you can see the picture on the big vedio screen at the end of the service. This is one of the "BEST" pictures I have everr seen of him, and want to know where I can order one. Is there anyway I can contact the Jackson Family to find out?
Thank You
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry I was unable to find the correct poster you are looking for!I will opt out in the hopes another expert may find the answer!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No. These pictures are not the ones I am seeking. Once again the one picture that I am seeking is the one that was on the big screen over the stage at staple's arena funeral at the very end of the service. The televised service showed it still up on the big screen even when people where leaving at the end of the service. This is the one picture that I want.
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
I am unable to help you,that's why I opted out, I have asked several experts to take a look at the question, and haven't been able to find a poster that is made of it either.

I'm sorry!