M.Arch
M.Arch , Artist, Licensed Architect
Experience:  Expert Researcher, Former Professional Journal Editor, Ivy League Masters
13403057

How do I get my son to appear on sesame street

How do I get my son to appear on sesame street?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  M.Arch replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer and thank you for your question.

All of the children who appear on Sesame Street are chosen from the greater New York City tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut).
Some of the casting is done through talent agencies. The rest of the children are chosen through schools and daycares, and sometimes from information submitted by mail, about children located within this casting area.

For further information, you must send an inquiry through Sesame Street's "Contact Us" page. When you send your message, be sure to select "Child Appearance on Show" from the pull-down menu under "what is your question or comment about?"
Here is a link: http://www.sesameworkshop.org/inside/contact

I hope this information is helpful, and if so please click the green "ACCEPT" icon as this is the only way that I get paid for my answer through JustAnswer.
Feel free to ask additional related questions.
Thank you.