danny541, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Am a old movie buff ..

George Clooneys home address in LA and his e-mail address

Customer Question

George Clooney's home address in LA and his e-mail address?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

His address in Los Angeles is..

8817Lookout Mountain Ave.

Los Angeles,CA 90046

I'm sending you this web site for addresses on his other homes.

Also, you may not realize it, but getting his private e-mail address is not possible, since it is only given to a certain people, otherwise he would get e-mail from everyone, thats why you can find addresses on Facebook, or My Space!

If he chooses to answer fans or people back that have ideas, for films or whatever, he makes the choice to contact you, its the only way unless a family member or friend decide to give it out and it hits the internet,and then he changes it!

Please remember to click the green accept button, so I am paid by the site for my help!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have just recived an answer to my entertainment quastion (it had two parts) and I only got answer to one of the parts! I am as you hopefully understand, not happy about that and I do not want to pay the full price that I choose to pay and that was 109 Swedish crowns! Since I only got half an answer I think I only should pay half price and that is 54,50 Swedish crowns!
Pleace get back to me on the following e-mail address, beacuse this is very importent to me!

E-mail:[email protected]

Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
You will need to contact customer service,I did search for the e-mail address but as I said, there are e-mails where you can contact him as a fan, but I don't believe that is what you wanted!

But if that is what you want to do, just contact them and let them know you want to pay half!

I will appreciate the payment!Thank you!