danny541
danny541, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Am a old movie buff ..

Is anybody interested in working with a nobody

Customer Question

I am looking for a colaborating partner. Below is a sample of my writing ability.

Some times I feel like I'm falling in love
but I'm not really sure
cause there's a doubt in my mind
that sas I'm wasting my time
I should be searching for another girl

I have the complete lyric, and more.
I do not play any instrument so I have no training.
However I have my melody which I can play for you in my own way. It works but I can't figure out the beat/count and the proper notes.

I have been trying to find somebody to teach me but I have not been able.

Give me a chance to show you my ablities, that's all I ask.

Maybe my question is a little confusing, if you need more just let me know and I will answer as best I can.

Anybody want to take a chance and hopefully make some easy money?

It won't cost you a dime just a little bit of your time
all you got to do is trust me and then you'll see
if you don't like what I got that's OK with me
just hear me out, why not it's free

Nobody believed in Elvis at first.

Jimmy Page I believe did not play an intrusment and look at the song's he wrote.

I've always heard your on the look out for new talent.

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danny541 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

I believe what you are asking for is someone to go along and help you finish writing your song.

I don't believe there are web sites for this kind of thing, you might want to try asking other song writers how they accomplished their music and song, in fact if you know someone who reads music, plays the guitar or piano, you could ask their advice on this!

Check out songs that have their writers listed or shoot a e-mail to a singer who does their own words and music, and see if they can give you some information in this area!

I hope this helps you in your search,and hope its a hit!

Please remember to click the green accept button, so the site pays me for my advice!

And"POSITIVE FEEDBACK" only takes a moment and is a great way to say,"THANKS"!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Danny541:

Your advice is something I already know and am aware of. I was hoping that somebody with some musical training would read my question and have some positive advice for me.

As the Entertainment Fan that you are can you provide me with information on how to find e-mail addresses as you so advised?

I tried to contact George Strait through http://www.myspace.com and he did not reply. I also tried to contact someone else's a while back (I forget his name) and was told his record label controls his song's.

I'm trying very hard to figure this out and have even purchased a program from Microsoft (Songsmith). I am frustrate, I had contacted people who give piano lessons and was told they could not teach me what I need to learn (how to play by ear).

As I said I have melodies to all my lyrics and an old friend of mine put one to music and his interruptation of my melody and lyric was not as I created and we lost out. That song was forwarded to Walt Disney Productions by a non-profit organization because of the overall message's that the song had with-in it. It was called "Don't You Dare (Trust A Stranger)."

I'm sorry but your advise was not helpful as I see it. As I said I already am aware of what you advised me to do and have not been successful at that.

I have found a website and hopefully will find a collaborating partner there.

See if you can find some helpful advise for me though out the Internet. I am a Disabled Veteran and my abilities are limited (do to head injury).

That's why this is important to me it's therapy and keeps me working on improving my impaired thought process.

Thanks anyway for your time and trouble but I already know what you had for advise.

Expert:  danny541 replied 4 years ago.
I will opt out and maybe someone more knowledgeable will be able to help you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK Danny541:

Again thanks for your time.

I do believe that I'm not going to get any body to respond do to the industry being as it is and nobody wants to take as chance on a nobody.

I will keep trying to figure out what I need to learn and I will get this under control soon.

Keep your ear open and you may just hear of a new Country/Pop group "Danny Craw and the Carbon Creek Five." that's what I'm shooting for.
Expert:  danny541 replied 4 years ago.
Interest name,but you are a somebody, in the music industry, if you want it bad enough you will be too!

If you start to feel defeated, you will hurt yourself in the long run,we are all champions, it just takes time!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other
Thanks for your time. I'm solving this myself
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I remove this question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried this and got no where.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not looking for anymore advice on this question.