MW Savant
MW Savant , Opera singer/Vocal Coach,Playwright
Experience:  Adv. degrees in Opera, vocal performance, touring professional, Award winning director for Tele.
6276

I need to know where I can get this opera portion entitled

Customer Question

I need to know where I can get this opera portion entitled "Reinhards' Verbrechen" (Reinhard's Crime) from German composer Richard Bruno Heydrich.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  MW Savant replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer Entertainment.

Are you seeking the score, a reduction, the vocal part for the aria?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The score please.
Expert:  MW Savant replied 7 years ago.
Good eveningCustomer

I have spent the entire day attempting to trace this rare piece. This doesn't sound like anything you might get over here (presuming that you're in the US)- and it also sounds like it's horribly expensive.

I've been to Boosey and Hawks online. They seem to have a monopoly on everything. I also visited the catalogue of Doblinger's music shop in Vienna, Austria.

This is clearly an historic piece of the repertoire and rarely performed. I'd love to learn how you came to know about it.

SHort of this entire days' efforts, I'd next recommend checking with extraordinary conservatoires with amazing opera departments such as Julliard, Westminster Choir College, The Metropolitan Opera, Deutsche Oper Berlin, German libraries and their websites or look up musicologists specializing in Deutches Oper of the Romantic period.

I truly hope this information has been of assistance. Please let me know If I may be of any further assistance.

Warm regards,