Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

Are there ANY DVDs of Michael Jacksons from his live concert

Customer Question

Are there ANY DVDs of XXXXX XXXXXs from his live concerts or tours for BAD?
Category: Entertainment
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't understand--is your answer those 2 links? Cause I've already been all thru Amazon.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Look, I'm very sorry, but this was NO help whatsoever. Both links are for the Audio CD- which I already have. I'm looking for a DVD of BAD--kinda like the DVD I have--- LIVE at Bucharest-Dangerous Tour! Like I said, I already have the AUDIO CD of BAD. Thanks for trying though.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your help CHER, unfortunately I have(like I said) the Audio CD-BAD and I also have the absolutely worst quality DVD of BAD-LIVE IN JAPAN 1987. I'm looking for a DVD of the LIVE BAD TOUR or CONCERT in 1988/89, that has the performance of XXXXX XXXXX in front of LIVE AUDIENCE singing "DIRTY DIANA" w/Steve on guitar. Is Japan's Live/87 the ONLY DVD of the BAD TOUR or CONCERTS that can be found ANYWHERE? If yes, then thank you for your time and I'll just find another way. GOD BLESS
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Patti, and thanks very much for your reply with additional important information.

You hadn't mentioned that you already have the DVD of BAD-LIVE IN JAPAN 1987; I'm sorry it's of bad quality, but that explains why there's so much availability of that particular DVD, online.

With your additional details, I'll search further and let you know what I find, later today.

Thanks for your patience. : )

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

THANK YOU

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again Patti,

After searching extensively, I can't seem to find this for you, so I'm going to 'opt out' of the question and leave it open for other experts.

I wish you much good luck and hope you find it!

Cher
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
Customer to answer your question, no there is no good quality DVD release. The best you can do is to participate in that petition:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bad88ondvd

Personally, if you ask me, i would not be surprised to see it released for Christmas to capitalize on the current craze. Perhaps even on blueray as this would help Sony on more than one front.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THANKS ANYWAY