Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Im looking for a song. It goes something like this but not

Customer Question

I'm looking for a song. It goes something like this but not exactly. It's about a guy who everytime his wife or girlfriends leaves just to go somewhere he wants to make sure he always says goodbye because you never know what could happen; and he doesn't want to miss that chance if anything should happen. It's somewhere along that lines and i know it's not ;by Garth Brooks. hope you can help been tring to find that song for over a year.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

Is it a new song ,done this year, or do you remember any of the lyrics at all!

Is it definitely a male singer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it's an older song maybe eighties could be nineties not sure when it came out. it's been a while since i heard it. i know for sure it's a male singer. I really can't recall the lyrics it's something like i said. i have search the internet no such luck. i know it's a love song could be a wedding song to. as for the lyrics they are right around the area i was talking about. i hope this helps.

Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry, I have been searching ever since you put the question on line, there are hundreds of country songs that have good bye's but not to a wife or girlfriend so far that I have found!

I'm going to opt out and still keep looking, but in the meantime if another expert finds it, then they will answer!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it's not a country song
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry, you mentioned it wasn't Garth Brooks so I assumed it was country!

What type of music is it?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
adult contamarary people always tell me its garth brooks but it isnt. the song is about you never know what could happen. he doesn't metion wife or girlfriend in the song i'm just saying what it's about. he doesn't what to let the chance slip by that if anything could happen to her she knows how he fells. the lyrics could go something like this. don't quote me exactly. everytime you go out the door i want to kiss you like there's no tomorrow because there may never be. "and i know i not saying it right." but along that line