danny541, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Am a old movie buff ..

I have adorable 3 yr old identical red curly headed twin girls

Customer Question

I have adorable 3 yr old identical red curly headed twin girls that I am also looking for casting calls, modeling jobs, etc.. for. I live in Maryland and have no idea on this stuff. The twins are the youngest of 7 and I am a full time working mom. How can I find positions for them and work it out and help them to reach a true potential with their uniqueness and work too? Any ideas? I am willing to take time off or their dad is too to work on this but we need leads. We are busy being parents and supporting our family so maybe an agent?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

Its not an easy thing to break into the modeling world unless you have a natural aptitude for it! Some young children find it hard to spend all the time that is involed trying to work with photographers to get the look they want to project!

But if you are sure this is something you and your girls would like to do, there seems to be a good chance since they are twins!

The first thing you will need to do is have some professional pictures taken of them together and separately in different poses, a good photographer will know what is needed!

Then you will need to get the pictures out to be seen by the modeling agencies in your area! Then talk to the other parents around there and see if they can reccommend a good modeling agent, and be sure you check them out!

Ask them who they represent? How many children they have helped? Ask for references! Are they good at what they do?

Above all do not quit your jobs, this can be a hard area to break into! And you wouldn't want to lose your jobs before you find out if its possible!

Use time off of your jobs or vacation times, or a day off!

If you would like to discuss this further, please ask!

If not, please remember to click the green accept button,so the site pays me for my help!

Also,"POSITIVE FEEDBACK" is a great way to say,"THANK YOU," and helps me to help others!
Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Here is more sites that is looking for children for modeling and cast calls!

If you need more please let me know!

Please remember to click the green accept button, so the site pays me for my help!

"POSITIVE FEEDBACK," is greatly appreciated by me,and a great way to say,"THANK YOU"!