Merlo
Merlo, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Entertainment trivia buff
9573734

can anyone tell me the album of an either very young michaek

Customer Question

can anyone tell me the album of an either very young michaek jackson or jackson five album all i know was i bought it yrs a go prob about 20yrs ago im sure it was a cream or brown coloured album with a young XXXXX XXXXXs face on the cover almost as if he was looking through a pain of glass with rain drops on it i have most of the rest of the collection and this one i gave awawy yrs ago and for obvious reasons would love it back by the way it was an lp possible songs ben and got to be there on it but noe 100% sure thanks
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Hello sue,

You may be thinking of the album "Hello World". It is a goldish color with a young Michael on the cover.

Here is a link to a picture of that album and the songs it contained.

http://www.amazon.com/Hello-World-Motown-Solo-Collection/dp/B002F184BY/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1248266105&sr=1-35

If this is not the album you are looking for, if you go to www.cdnow.com and type XXXXX XXXXX in the search box, or type Jackson Five in the search box, it will bring up all the albums ever made along with photos of most, so this should help you locate what you are looking for.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you sue.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
this is not the album and its nothing like the one i discribed my answer was answered free of charge on a XXXXX XXXXX fan page within minutes unlike your 3hrs i closed this account and will not be paying you
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Hello sue,

I am sorry we were not able to help you with this question, and you are certainly under no obligation to pay for an answer that was not helpful.

But I am glad to hear that you found the information you needed.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

this is actually the album in question for futher reference

graphic

Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for sending that link.

I am actually a big MJ fan myself although I cannot proclaim to have even close to all of his albums as you do.

But again, I am glad you were able to find what you were looking for.