Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

What is my Remington Upright piano, serial # XXXXX worth in

What is my Remington Upright piano, serial # XXXXX worth in very good condition.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Without an in person evaluation by a piano technician, it would be difficult to say how much your piano would be worth. You can read about the valuation process at the site below, and also for a small fee, get an online appraisal just to get a 'ballpark' figure re: the value of your piano, based upon the facts you supply:

http://www.concertpitchpiano.com/PianoAppraisal.html

If you look in your local Yellow Pages under 'Piano', you should find piano technicians in your area who will appraise your piano in person, but there will most likely be a fee for this service, as well.

I wish you much good luck!

Cher

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Cher,

Thank you for your reply, however, I already knew all that. I have checked several Remington sites and this model is not listed.

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

If this model is not listed, there may be another identifying number (if you look at the diagram of where to find the serial number at the site I sent you) elsewhere on the piano.

If not, again, I can only recommend you have the piano appraised in person, by an experienced piano technician. I have an antique baby grand that I had appraised through my piano tuner who consulted with another appraiser.

If you do not find my answer helpful, I'd be happy to 'opt out' and leave it open for other experts' suggestions. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Cher