danny541
danny541 , Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Am a old movie buff ..
4284543

I have the XXXXX XXXXX christmans is it worth anything, I

Customer Question

I have the XXXXX XXXXX christmans is it worth anything, I also have Burt Bacharach, and the original Mary Poppins album... I want to sell these I have about 50 mo0re different albums that are very old.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Unfortunately record albums from that era are for the most part really not worth much. You might get $3 or $4 for each album at best.

The best way to sell those is by taking them to a record store in your area that specializes in selling vintage records. That way you could just take them all at one time to the store.

The only other way to really sell these older records is on Ebay, which can be burdensome and time consuming, because you are then selling them one at a time and have shipping and packing to deal with.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you juju.

Expert:  danny541 replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

The Mary Poppins Album on ebay will go for around 10.00, if you have dealt with ebay at all, you can find it a very profitable, way to earn money out of all those things you find in the attic or garage!

I myself have made quite a bit of money each month from finding different things to sell on ebay!

You just list it,wait till it sells,wrap and take to the post office, its just that easy!

Old record albums don't always make that much it depends on their popularity with the people! Mary Poppins is a often sought after item!

XXXXX XXXXX is not worth that much,but it also depends on the collector!
Please remember to click the green accept button, so the site pays me for my help!

Positive feedback is a great way to say thank you!