Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor , Entertainer
Experience:  I was a magazine editor.
19568076

Can i exchange my old ds for a new one of the same kind without

Can i exchange my old ds for a new one of the same kind without paying anything at wal mart?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 7 years ago.

No, you cannot do these types of exchanges at Wal-Mart. The only time an exchange can be made is if the unit malfunctions and you have coverage on it. However, you may be able to go to a GameStop in your area or other type of trade store for video games and try to trade in your old DS and get credit for a new one. You will still have to pay something but it won't be as much as you would pay for a new DS without the trade-in.

www.Gamestop.com

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hello Linda,

Got kind of a situation here at my house. My teenage daughter jumped on my computer while I was still logged in and asked this question of you. I appreciate you taking the time to answer the question, so I will pay you what she pledged. I will then sell her DS game on ebay to recoup the $5.00.

Thanks for your time,

I would still try to go to Game Stop because you'll probably get a better deal there.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX has a new DS and was wanting to figure out a way to trade her old DS in which doesn't work for a working one for the sole purpose of selling it to buy some more games.

Confused yet? If you aren't, then you definately have kids of your own.

BotXXXXX XXXXXne is, the question she posed to you while her mother and I were working today could very well have been asked of us.

She didn't know how this site worked. Since I am also an expert here, I tend to stay logged in even when I'm away.

Again, thanks.