Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I have a large collection of really cool vintage clothes from

I have a large collection of really cool vintage clothes from my deceased grangfather. They are in remarkably good condition.I have opened an ebay store, but not put up the items, as I am not sure this is the best way to market them. I heard certain movie/tv stars collect them. Any suggestions?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

While it's true that some tv/film celebrities (and others) do like to shop for vintage clothing, I think your best bet at this time, would be to contact some retro/vintage clothing boutiques and consignment shops in the Hollywood, Rodeo Drive areas and in your own City, to see if they'd be interested in buying or consigning the clothing from you. They might ask for photos and a description of what you have available.

If you have opened an eBay store, you can put one or two items up for sale and see how it goes. If you'd like to know what 'reserve' to set for the clothing or what to start the bidding at, see if any other eBay-ers have similar items for sale, now, to get an idea.

I wish you much good luck!

Cher