Martin , Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

My girlfriends father goes by either Bob or Robert Windisch

Customer Question

My girlfriend's father goes by either Bob or Robert Windisch and claims to have been on the show Rawhide for a few episodes (possibly when Clint Eastwood temporarily left?). Could you tell me which episodes he was in so that I could locate them?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

If he was an extra, he might not be noted anywere. That said, i hope he he still alive and well, so you could ask him some names he remember working with.

With that and the list of actor i link below, you should be able to narrow this very close. A most only featured as "guest" on some episode.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052504/fullcredits#cast
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I actually do not know her father. He didn't really raise her and lives in a different part of the country. I actually already checked that sight that you mentioned. I think he may have played a somewhat major role during a time when Clint Eastwood had a short leave of absence from the show. I will try to get some more info for you if I can.