Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I have unseen footage of Cheryl Cole singing with me when she

I have unseen footage of Cheryl Cole singing with me when she was 13. Would anyone buy this?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

The only way to know if this would be valuable to a fan or collector, would be to try selling it on eBay or another auction site.

Sometimes, unseen footage of a now popular singing star, IS valuable to the star herself, and/or her publicity representative, so contacting her agent would be a good idea, as well.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi there,

I wasn't happy with the answer given as I had thought of those options myself. the reason I appraoched ask an expert was to be told who cheryl's agent etc is. How to find out how cheryls agent is etc. I felt the aswer given was very obvious.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again, Peter, and thanks for your reply.

I apologize, I meant to include Cheryl's management company's contact info, and omitted it in error. Here it is:

Cheryl Cole (Girls Aloud)
c/o Shaw Thing Management XXXXX
London, N113FG
United Kingdom

This is a fan mail address, but enclose a letter regarding the singing footage you have, and hopefully, you'll receive a reply. Please be aware that sometimes it can take a few months before receiving a reply, and also, I recommend writing: "IMPORTANT: For Cheryl's Agent" in bold letters in red, on the front and back of the envelope.

Cher