Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I am looking for the name of a movie made in the 90s. Its

Customer Question

I am looking for the name of a movie made in the 90s. It's about a woman with young children, who goes out shopping and loses her memory. After being hit on the head while at an ATM she regains her memory and returns home to make lunch for her children only to find they are now teenagers. I'm hoping you can help me, I'm beginning to think this movie doesn't exist. It may be a tv movie.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

Can you give more context around that movie?

Try to name some actor/actress that was in the movie, or if you don't know the name, tell as much possible movie they were in (and the role they performed in the corresponding movies).
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for responding to my question.

I am sorry but this is all the information I have. As I believe this might be a movie made for television I doubt the actors/actresses would be well known.

As the information provided is not very detailed, I am beginning to wonder if it is possible to find the name of this movie with the details I have.

After finding Just Answer I took a chance and posted my question, but if it proves too difficult, it might have to be one of those questions that's impossible to answer.

Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
Indeed i can't do lot more with those info, i will opt-out of the question so that hopefully another expert will know.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Martin, I appreciate your time in trying to help.