Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE A DVD OF TROOPING THE COLOUR FROM 1985/6

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE A DVD OF TROOPING THE COLOUR FROM 1985/6 WHICH WAS THE LAST TIME H.M. THE QUEEN PARTICIPATED RIDING SIDE-SADDLE ON HER BELOVED HORSE BURMESE ON HER OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARADE IN HORSE GUARDS PARADE, IN LONDON
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question.

I don't believe there's an individual DVD of this "Trooping the Colour" from June 14, 1986, but you can view it on You Tube, download it with an extension to your internet browser, and then burn it onto a DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLuJRTJ6s7o

Also, it might be a good idea to contact the people at the site below, which is the unofficial site for Trooping the Colour, and perhaps they have a video or DVD of several of the ceremonies, together.
[email protected]

I wish you much good luck!

Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again,Customer and thanks so much for your kind words, your accept, and most generous bonus!

I didn't know you had already received an answer to this question and it was very kind of you to accept mine, as well; I hope it put you on the right track to try to find this recording of the 1986 event.

If you have any questions in the future, you can ask me directly by starting your answer with 'FOR CHER', and I will be sure to see it and respond.

Thanks again,

Cher (Please do NOT click 'accept' an additional time, as the system will prompt)
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
HI CHER, THANK YOU FOR THE COURTESY OF YOUR REPLY. AS STATED PREVIOUSLY YOUR ANSWER WAS INDEED VERY HELPFUL ,FROM MY POINT OF VIEW ESPECIALLY THE ADMIN. TROOPING THE COLOUR.COM I AM STILL AWAITING A REPLY FROM THIS SOURCE. BUT I WOULD THINK IF ANYBODY WILL KNOW I SUSPECT, THAT THEY MAY WELL COME UP WITH THE ANSWER I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ,SO ONCE AGAIN MY WARMEST THANKS AND GOOD WISHES. INDIAN 168
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,Customer and you're most welcome.

I'm glad you've already contacted the source I provided, and yes, if anyone had it or knew it existed, they SHOULD! Please let me know if they are of help and if you find what you're seeking! Just click 'reply' on this request for information to keep me updated, if you'd like. Thanks!

Cher