Nelson Mayer
Nelson Mayer , Screenwriter
Experience:  Ask me the question if not satisfied you don't pay....go ahead ask...you'll be satisifed
3418721

I am looking for a song from a local band that existed in wichita,

I am looking for a song from a local band that existed in wichita, ks in 1998. The band is called "audio aggression device". The song I believe is called cation. It had radio play on 2 different radio stations that I know of, niether of which had any knowledge or concern with helping me. I've been searching in vain for 5 years. Is my search hopeless?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Nelson Mayer replied 7 years ago.
Well the answer to your question is that yes your search is probably hopeless. The best advice i could give you is if you can find anyone else who remembers this band and try to get names of any members. I would then try to contact those members via the more popular social networking sites such as facebook or myspace. If you can track down a member then they could probably get you a copy of this song. Other than that I imagine you have already done extensive searches online, unsuccesfully. So recommending google seems like a waste of time to me.