Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Trying to find the name of an 80s-90s song that was on the

Customer Question

Trying to find the name of an 80s-90's song that was on the radio for a short time. My problem is I don't have a lyric. What I do have is a 30 second rendition I did on my 4-track when I got home from the store where it was playing. Anywhere I can up-load the mp3? I would greatly appreciate the help!!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor replied 7 years ago.
You can upload it by typing a word, highlight the word and click the chain next to the smiley face on the toolbar in yout text box. it looks like this graphic

then to the right of the link url box, you'll see a button that looks like this graphic

which will allow you to look thru your files and upload a link to it.

or you could use a site like mediafire to upload it and post the link here. :)

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks! Sorry it took so long to reply. I needed to to use mediafire because of the file extension. Anyway, here is the link to the file. Please remember that it is very crude, and I'm not giving you much to go on. But I thought I'd through it out there. Thanks much again for your help!

I don't recognize it, but what I will do is opt out and see if any other experts recognize it.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Chase. I appreciate you listening, and sorry . . .

There's no reason at all for you to be sorry, lol. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help, I know a lot of music,but that one just didn't ring a bell. You can relist this question as many times as you want until you get an answer. Eventually someone will figure it out, I would keep relisting it.