Tracy
Tracy , Researcher
Experience:  Very knowledgeable about TV, movies & music
2790236

I have written a script for the TV program Without a Trace

Customer Question

I have written a script for the TV program "Without a Trace" which has won recognition in a national competition, and I'm interested in submitting it. To whom do I write? Do I write an Inquiry or send the completed script? What address do I send it to?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Tracy replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

CBS.com states that they do not accept scripts, suggestions or materials from anybody other than what CBS has requested. It says you can contact the show directly. Here is the Without A Trace address:

WITHOUT A TRACE
Jerry Bruckheimer Television/
Warner Bros. TV/
CBS Productions
XXXXX
Building 36, Room 123
Burbank, CA 91522

You can also email to them using the CBS form. Click HERE for the form and select Without A Trace in the drop down box.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dear Tracy,

This is a repeat of the email I sent as a reply to your answer. I didn't realize this option existed when I sent the "Reply." So, in the event that that message hasn't reached you, I want to say thank you! Also, because I haven't used JustAnswer in some time, I am concerned that the credit card originally given may not be honored for your payment. If that's true, please contact me!

Cora Kerr
Expert:  Tracy replied 7 years ago.
Hi Cora,

You're very welcome. I did not receive your other reply, so thank you for sending this one as well!

You can view the credit card you have on file by clicking "Tools" on the top right section of the website. From there, click on "Add Funds" and it will show you what credit card you have on file. You can either keep it the same if it's ok, or change it if it's expired or closed.

If you still have a problem or question about the credit card you have on file, you can contact just answer [email protected]