Ask Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor Yo...

Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor, Entertainment Industry Executive
Experience:  Entertainment Consultant 25 yrs. Record labels. PR firm. Published Writer. World Traveler.
1042561

I want to seek suggestions for a catchy, clever, short jingo

I want to seek suggestions for a catchy, clever, short jingo for answering a business phone...I will offer a reward to the best suggestion and use it for my business (a successful, high end cleaning service operating mostly in NYC) . Does anyone have an idea of how to do this 'contest.'
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor replied 6 years ago.
Hi there,

If your business is in NY, you have access to the most talented and creative people available (smile). You can do a couple of things. First you want to decide on a date, preferably two or three months from now, that will be your deadline. Once you have your deadline, then you want to put together a press release talking about the contest and the prize. The prize should be something that people will really want, you'll get more response with a great incentive. Maybe free cleaning for a year, or the winner can be in the commercial....the more sensational the better. Submit your press release to all the local papers, call your local news and let them know about the contest, in other words, try to get as much exposure for the contest as possible. Create a website or myspace for the contest, and send it out to as many people as you possibly can.

The contest itself is simple, what you need vs what you offer. You'll want to speak to your lawyer for all the fine print, to make sure that you are extremely clear on what you are offering, for example if you offered free cleaning for a year, you might want to stipulate that it's confined to a certain amount per week or month so they don't allow others to use the service as well.

I hope this helps, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Perhaps my question was not clear: I am seeking the phrase right here on Just Answers..not info. on how to run a contest. THIS IS THE CONTEST. Your info. is actually interesting, and I will run it by my business consultant ... if we do decide to go the route you suggest (and we may) I will certaINLY PAY YOU FOR THIS INFO. For right now tho all I am seeking is a suggested jingo or phrase....

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have rethought this,,,your answer is so thorough and when I reread my question I see the error I made so I am paying you for this answer, but please see if you can come up with the actual phrase. thank you

I apologize if I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to know 'how' to do it, as you asked. :)

In order for someone to come up with a phrase, you would need to explain in detail what your business does, as well as give some other info about your business, like what your motto is, or what you like to give to the customer or how you want the customer to percieve you, in order for someone to think creativly about your business.

People pay advertising agencies big bucks for jingles, and I'm not sure how lucky you would be to find someone who could give you a usable one off the top of their head and online, but we can try and see what we can come up with.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
iF YOU OR ANYONE COMES UP WITH THE JINGLE OR PHRASE i WOULD USE I WOULD PAY THEM AN AGREED PRICE BEFORE I WOULD EVER USE IT...AND LAWYERS WOULD BE INVOLVWED. tHIS SECOND ANSWER IS NOT AN ANSWER i WILL PAY FOR. aRE YOU INTERESTED IN CONTINUING ON MY TERMS?
I understand that you said you would pay for the first answer. The second wasn't an answer, merely a comment/suggestion of the information you would need to provide if you would like someone here to try and work on that for you. If you can provide that information, something that will help with the creative aspect of it, then I will see if i can come up with anything, and if not, I will open it to other experts here. Let me know. Smile

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Oh, I see. OK, we have been in business in manhattan approx. 30 years, we do no advertising, get lots of free publicity and work for NY's top architects, designers, contractors and high end homeowners/politicians. We honestly have very high standards of work, and offer clients 'privacy.' We are listed by Inc. magazine for past two years as in the 5,000 fastest growing businesses in nation. People trust us with their high end possessions/homes/ secrets. I am reluctant to put the name of my company here unless this email is private to you. thank you
You can send it to me by sending an email toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and they will forward it to me. Put att: Chase

Chase
Experience: Entertainment Consultant 25 yrs. Record labels. PR firm. Published Writer. World Traveler.