Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Musician
Experience:  80's music trivia nut. Classically trained pianist - 35 years at it.
329447

im in a fantasy league for fun.we have a trade dispute over

Customer Question

im in a fantasy league for fun.we have a trade dispute over reggie bush for ronnie brown both running backs.do you think this is fair trade and where can i get someone to help
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Steve Gardner replied 8 years ago.

Hi there. I love FFL and am in 4 leagues this year.

I have some software that ranks players for drafting purposes and assigns a value to each player.

For standard scoring leagues, Bush gets an 81.76 and Brown gets a 71.88 so the fellow getting Bush is getting the better deal overall.

What is the controversy? Do you have a voting system in your league to stop bad trades? This seems like a relatively fair trade.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have been of assistance, please click the ACCEPT button on the right. It is the ONLY way I get paid for my work.
Please also consider a BONUS. Thanks.