Ask Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor Yo...

Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor, Entertainment Industry Executive
Experience:  Entertainment Consultant 25 yrs. Record labels. PR firm. Published Writer. World Traveler.
1042561

In there movie (Belly) staring DMX, NAS, TARAL HICKS, there

Customer Question

In there movie (Belly) staring DMX, NAS, TARAL HICKS, there a scene at the start of the film where the charactors are watching a movie, the movie is young children playing cowboys and indians, they are doing alot a swearing, what is the name of this movie they are watching?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor replied 8 years ago.
Oh boy....The movie is called Gummo. Because I am a fan of the movie Belly, I rented it one night and now no one in my family allows me to rent movies without a chaperone. lol. You can click the link for more info, as well as check out the beginning of the movie below. You can do a search on youtube and may be able to see most of the movie.

Chase