Andrea J Chee
Andrea J Chee , Writer, Editor and Reviewer
Experience:  25+ years experience. Entertainment columnist, Rotten Tomatoes film reviewer.
6258298

looking for a movie i seen in the early 90s , was about a

looking for a movie i seen in the early 90's , was about a man that is running from something in the late 50's, and steels a car like a 1955 chevy with a boy in it i tihnk, and it trying to get to a place, where his dad may be? and in the end he is walking across a field and was shoot down by police and had a post card in his hand,
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Andrea J Chee replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Many thanks for posting your question on Just Answer.

This sounds like the film 'A Perfect World' starring Kevin Costner. You can find more information about the film on its IMDB page here.

I hope this information is of use to you. If you require further clarification of this answer, please do not hesitate to ask.

Please click the green accept button if you are satisfied with the answer I have given. Positive feedback and bonuses are always very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Andrea