Ask Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor Yo...

Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor , Entertainment Industry Executive
Experience:  Entertainment Consultant 25 yrs. Record labels. PR firm. Published Writer. World Traveler.
1042561

God branded or tatooed angels on the neck. can you ...

Customer Question

God branded or tatooed angels on the neck. can you send me pictures or tell me where to look for them? in the movie the prophecy with christopher walken is where i saw these tatoos
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
where is the answer? how do i find it?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
where is my answer how do i find on my computer
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i pressed accept button thinking thats how i get my answer, i dont want my money back i just want my answer please i cant find it. please email it to me if you would please
Well, I looked and looked....and was unable to find any of the tattoo's used in the film. Saw the film a while back, and can't remember if they actually showed the 'brand' in the movie, or just talked about it. I've also not been able to find any other reference to actual brands or tattoos regarding the bible. The bible says that angels were "branded" as traitors and thrown out of heaven, but in that case it wouldn't necessarily mean a physical branding.

I am going to opt out and see if there is another expert who may be able to find something. I apologize, but I looked for a couple of hours with no result. I will also request that your money be returned. If another expert is able to find it, then you will be able to accept their answer.

Chase