Mandy, Dancer
Experience:  Music, Movie, Book, and Fashion Expert

Does anybody know where I might be able to get a copy of ...

Does anybody know where I might be able to get a copy of "Saturday Night Live Season 7 episode 2" ? It has Christine Ebersol singing "Single Bars and Single Women". In my opinion, she sang it better than Dolly Parton. Susan St. James was the guest hostess that night.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Mandy replied 8 years ago.

Hello :o)

Unfortunately, after a very extensive search, I was unable to locate a copy of this episode.

SNL only offers Seasons 1-3 for purchase (Season 4 is rumored to be released this December), so an official copy of the episode does not currently exist - even a search for a copy of Christine Ebersol singing "Single Bars and Single Women" was not successful.

The only thing I can recommend is for you to either wait until SNL releases season 7 for purchase, or to contact the email address that is linked to Christine Ebersol's official website: [email protected] and ask if a copy of the song exists on DVD or CD format.