Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I.m looking for a Television show back around June 24th ...

Customer Question

I.m looking for a Television show back around June 24th 1953 by the name of "The Talk Of The Town".CBS-T.V.. The Show was on nightly, and changed entertainers weekly. The show I'm interested in was with Henny Youngman...Louis Nye...Elise Rhodes,,Alan Dale, and Vince @ Gloria Haydock. I am Gloria Haydock, and if found would Really like to know if I could get a copy of same. I happen to be 80 now, and would just love to see it. I would most happy if you could be of some help.My E-mail address is (edited for privacy)
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  M. Castillo replied 8 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

Can you tell me if this was a nationally syndicated television show or if it was a local show? If it was local, can you tell me what city/state and what channel you may remember it being affiliated with?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
We did the show in New York City. I'm really not sure if it was syndicated or local. But because of the year, I feel like it was local.All I'm sure
of is that it was CBS. Hope this helps!!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
All I seem to do is reply!!!!!!!! I have no other clues.......It seems that you don't either. All I can do is thank you for your time, because I don't understand what you want me to tell you!!!I'm really sorry, because I truly thought you could help me. Now it's your turn to reply..... If you think I owe you anything, please let me know.