Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
Experience:  BA
508327

Tate Music Group Recording Contract

Customer Question

Hi my name isXXXXX just got this music recording contract from Tate Music Group. I just want to ask you is this an real record label or it's fraud. I don't just want to jump in this contract like that in I be very upset so can you investigate that for me I will be very thankful.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Coolchics replied 8 years ago.

It seems to be a legit company. They have a list of artists that they are involved with, take a look at their link and see a list of their events. It would be good for you to visit one of these events and if you have the opportunity, to sit and talk to the artist. Also, it might be a good idea to find a good entertainment lawyer, to look over any contracts they may want you to sign, before you sign!

http://www.tatemusicgroup.com/