M. Castillo
M. Castillo, Entertainment Expert
Experience:  Music, Television, Book, and Film Expert. Your satisfaction is my goal.
3142421

What does TMZ the gossip TV show stand for

No Comment Added
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

TMZ stands for Thirty Mile Zone, which is the thirty miles surrounding Hollywood, California. It originally was a term coined in the 1960's defining the area established by studios to monitor film shooting regulations. The center of the zone was the old Association of Motion Pictures and Television Producers headquarters at La Cienega and Beverly Boulevard.

I hope this information is helpful. If it is, please kindly click the "Accept" button.

If you still need assistance with this question, be sure to click the "Reply" button.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wishes!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
"M" that was GREAT!!! We never would have never known this with out you...and in record time, too!! Thanks...My husband, who is a TV director, thought it stood for "The Media Zone." Well, at least he had TWO words correct!! Heheheheh!!
Thanks for the accept! I'm glad I could help!

Give him a pat on the back. Two out of three isn't too shabby!

Hope you have a terrific week!