Jamie
Jamie, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  Celeb gossip junkie, Former Entertainment Radio Talk Show Host & DeeJay

A very big shot in the dark...Early 80s dance ...

Customer Question

A very big shot in the dark...

Early 80''s dance tune with a chorus that sounded like "a huh, a huh, a huh a huh a huh" then it had some lyrics that I recall to be "she''s the one, she''s the one, she''s the one, wooooo."
It was played along such songs as Time Zone''s "World Destruction", Tones on Tails'' Everything, White Lines by Grandmaster Flash etc...
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Jamie replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer/p>

I think I have your light for the shot in the dark. It is a song by the Ramones.

"She's The One"

Yeah yeah she's the one
Yeah yeah she's the one
When I see her on the street
You know she makes my life complete
And you know I told you so
She's the one, she's the one
Yeah yeah she's my girl
Yeah yeah she's my girl
When I see her on the street
You know she makes my life complete
And you know I told you so
She's the one, she's the one
She's the one
Know I'll never find a girl like you
But in my heart I'll always love you
Yeah yeah she's the one...
When I see her on the street
You know she makes my life complete
And you know I told you so
She's the one, she's the one
She's the one
Know I'll never find a girl like you
But in my heart I'll always be true
Yeah yeah she's the girl
The best girl in the whole wide world
When I see her on...
She's the one
She's the one, she's the one, she's the one

Hope that helps!

Jamie

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I know it wasn't the Ramones. It was more of a proto hip hop song probably along the same lines as Johnny Lyden (Rotten) w/ Afrika in World Destruction.
Expert:  Jamie replied 6 years ago.

Ok, so I started digging and I found a group called The Huntingtons. They also did a song called "She's the One" but I could not find a clip of it to listen to it. I pulled the group up on iTunes and they sound very early 80s but I'm not sure if they are who you are looking for either. It is the same lyrics as the Ramones song, so...

If they are not the group, let me know and I will opt out because I'm not pulling up anything else with the lyrics, "she's the one, she's the one, she's the one, woooo".

Jamie