SDeMelle
SDeMelle, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  I know everything there is to know about the entertainment industry and everyone in it.
8079377

Hello, Im searching for a horror movie, in color,

Customer Question

Hello, I''m searching for a horror movie, in color, probably made between the late 80s - early 90s. I don''t have much information to go by. This movie takes place in a mansion or castle by the sea, and of course there are thunderstorms at night. There is a portrait of a beautiful woman hanging on the wall. It is unusual because her eyes move. She jumped to her death from a cliff and now a woman present at a seance in the castle resembles her (almost like a twin). This film may have a relationship to the sea as a large white seashell is covering one of her breasts in the painting. Can you help identify the title of this horror film. Thank you.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  SDeMelle replied 6 years ago.
I have a massive horror movie collection, and I'll check it out.
I'll definitely have your answer by morning.
SDeMelle, Entertainment Fan
Experience: I know everything there is to know about the entertainment industry and everyone in it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
EXPERT PROMISED ME SHE WOULD SEND AN ANSWER THE FOLLOWING DAY. IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK AND I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER.
Expert:  M. Castillo replied 6 years ago.

I'm a different expert. I apologize that the other expert has not responded yet. You can request a refund from the expert if you'd like by emailingXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

I wanted to jump in and let you know that I spent quite a bit of time searching last week for your film. Unfortunately, I came up empty with the information you provided.

Is there anything else you can remember about the film? Was this a television movie or in the theaters? Any minor details are usually very helpful.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to M. Castillo's Post: Hello,
I believe the actors were Americans. The woman in the portrait is long deceased but bears a remarkable resemblence to one of the females in the film who is in the castle. Their first names could be Elizabeth. There is a seance or a mystical meeting in a large room and the portrait faces this room. At one point in the film, the lead actress, dressed in a white gown, is walking along the shore. I know this is not much information but if you could help, it would be great. Thank you.

I'm sorry. After extensive searching, I'm unable to locate this film.

I'll opt out and hope another expert can help you.

Best wishes!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to M. Castillo's Post: Thank you for searching for this film. I know this will be hard to find.