Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Im looking for a hard rock song that

Customer Question

I''m looking for a "hard" rock song that contains in it''s chorus " I want to get high... in the monlight..." I heard it in a strip club and I can''t seem to find it anywhere. If you can help in would be greatly appreciated; and if you can''t help, your attempt will be met with equally as much appreciation. Thanks.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  M. Castillo replied 8 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

I haven't found anything with those specific words or variations. Do you remember any other words at all?

Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I don't remember any other words in the song. If it helps the band or singer sounded like The Deftones and the "in the moonlight" part, i don't think, was necessarily apart of the hook or chorus; it was just the words that I just happen to catch.