Ask Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor Yo...

Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor, Entertainment Industry Executive
Experience:  Entertainment Consultant 25 yrs. Record labels. PR firm. Published Writer. World Traveler.

I have a 5 year old daughter that demonstrates above ...

I have a 5 year old daughter that demonstrates above average abilities and interest in acting ,singing and dancing. We are interested in getting her into the film industry .
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor replied 8 years ago.

Where are you located?

Is she taking any classes?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: We live in Huntsville,Al..Oue daughter currently is taking lessonsin piano, violin,guitar and singing. She also is finishing her second year in dance and gymnastics. She is very articulate and although she only speaks English ,she has an active understanding of German,and beginning work in French and Spanish vocabulary. She has been categorized as extremely outgoing ,charming and very pretty.She is currently attending a private school for intellectually gifted children. She is in kindergarten.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I would also like to know where would be the best place to send photos for legitimate modelling jobs .

In my opinion and experience, if you are serious about getting the girls into film, you'll want to at least consider relocating. New York, Atlanta, LA are the absolute hotspots for anyone trying to get into film, but LA is tops. Not to many production companies will be willing to fly in a child for an audition when they have hundreds on hand to choose from. It's always good to check in with local theatres and see what shows they are putting on, and if they have any parts for children. I'm going to give you this link to look over, she gives the same advice I would give you. After you look it over, let me know if you have any additional questions.